Sunday, November 27, 2016

Spiritual War

To all of my FB friends and those that I have known for years as well as those who read my blog, I pray that you understand that we are living in very turbulent times. There is a spiritual war taking place as I write. Just as in the political arena, its the Satanist and those who wish to harm us that we are fighting against, many wolves have appeared in sheep's clothing over the years. We now find that in secret they commit the most obscene sins. These are people who have allowed themselves to be hosts to many demons. We must use our prayers and words to defeat them. Allow God through his son Jesus to guide you, as we may lose some battles we will win this war.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for the encouraging words. JESUS won the war over 2000 years ago. He said it is finished. It is now important more than ever that Jesus Christ is Alive, He is risen and sits at the right hand of the Father making intercession in prayer for us. Their is an empty tomb and I know my Saviour Lives, I know His Holy Spirit is with us that are saved. THIS IS OUR TESTIMONY.

    ReplyDelete